Module Two will be open to anyone who has completed Module One.
Module Two: The Art of Facilitation brings the principles of process painting into practice. This module puts the principles in context, giving you an experiential understanding of each one while illustrating how they weave together in the dance of painting and facilitation.
In Module Two, you’ll learn by:
- Viewing video excerpts of actual facilitation sessions where painters encounter a wide range of challenges and breakthroughs under Stewart Cubley's guidance
- Completing written exercises about what you perceive after viewing the facilitation excerpts
- Listening to Stewart’s comments on why he takes certain actions and his perceptions behind them
- Participating in Stewart’s live webinar series, “Exploring the Boundaries” in which he presents ongoing examples of the deeper implications of process painting.
- Hearing relevant conversations between Stewart and other course members, as well as online mentoring sessions during the training of his co-facilitators
You can complete the course on your own schedule and review the course material at any time.
In addition to the offerings described above, your tuition includes three online painting sessions plus a one-half hour personal interview with Stewart or a senior facilitator. You may also wish to add one of the personal practices, as described in Module One.
After completing Module Two, you’ll receive a certificate of course participation and you are eligible to register for Module Three.
For over four decades, Stewart Cubley has pioneered a way of integrative and creative living through the practice of process painting. His method is one of respectful questioning that invites you to extend yourself into new areas of thought and feeling. Stewart has the ability to meet you where you are and to ask the right question at the right time. He is a down-to-earth teacher whose personal interactions allow you to see yourself differently in ways that can be life changing.
Stewart travels throughout the world, teaching his unique approach to thousands of people at personal growth centers such as the Esalen Insitute and Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health. He has brought his work to multinational corporations, programs in prisons and countless other public forums. Stewart is the co-author of Life, Paint & Passion, Reclaiming the Magic of Spontaneous Expression, (Tarcher/Putnam). He and his wife, Shae Irving, live in Fairfax, California and part of the year on their homestead near Denali Park, Alaska.